Monday, March 23, 2015

After I delivered Maya's bound quilt to Lynn yesterday afternoon


I took a lovely (and much needed) nap on the couch.  
(And yes, as a matter of fact my neck does still hurt...)  



Desperate for a good night's sleep


 I took my last Lunesta (still waiting for the pharmacy to hear back from my doc) when I went to bed last night a little before 11:00  After waking up earlier and earlier each 'morning' lately I was quite happy to see it was 5:30 when I first opened my eyes this morning.  But I was really thrilled when I next opened them (apparently I had gone right back to sleep after glancing at my watch) and it was almost 7:00. 


Maybe I slept so well because Lisa called last night?



I have nothing specific on my agenda for today except to make a couple of phone calls, and since I finished binding Tommy's quilt last night 


I think I'll get started on the raffle quilt for the hot springs.



No comments:

Post a Comment