Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I made a quick stop at Busy Bees for Joni's bargello class.  Turns out I was right about how to do it, but at least now I have clear written instructions from Joni "just in case" I get forgetful*.  Also got to see all the pretty fabrics the ladies in the class had chosen.  I did take my camera with me to snap some pix, but then forgot I had that with me (see * above!) and used my cell phone.  It's a laborious task to transfer those pix (it has to be done one-by-one on my dumb phone, with at least a dozen steps, plus then I have to wait for each pic to actually send to my e-mail before going on to the next one) to the computer where I can access them, so they'll come later.  Watch for them!



Then off to 35th Ave. (I have NEVER seen it so empty in there, but guess I've never been there so early) where I found the right blue for my resting border on the newest baby quilt.  I might even get that on later today.



Driving home I made a quick stop at Walgreens to pick up a prescription for Tom, and now it's off to run a number of errands, all of them quick except for the final one, a trip to the grocery story.


No comments:

Post a Comment