Friday, March 13, 2015

Alex had called on Thursday in the late afternoon, when his flight landed in San Diego, to check in.  (That was much appreciated!) 


Of course the guys still had the long drive home ahead of them so I knew it would be around midnight (way past my bedtime) when they got back.  He came over shortly after I got home from Word Wizarding today and gave us a brief update of their trip; apparently there was more drama at the airport leaving Mexico, and they almost missed their flight.  

Later, while Tom and I were at the library (and then out to lunch) Alex mowed the front yard for us.  Later in the afternoon he 'fixed' my iPad.  Apparently all it needed for a reboot... which came with a free eye roll.



I spent much of the afternoon on the heating pad, trying to coax my back into behaving before Bunko at Shelley's tonight.  We had a smaller-than-usual crowd (only 2 tables) but the usual fun.  I won $16 - for the most losses - so I actually came out ahead.  I was on quite a roll for a while...


No comments:

Post a Comment