Thursday, March 19, 2015

Can I call it, or what? 
Woke up to steady rain when my alarm went off at 4:30 this morning.  


This morning is also the monthly Coffee Klatch at Starbucks with Jeannie and some of the quilting ladiea.  But since I'll have to hang out at the airport until it gets light enough for me to drive home (and daylight will be later than usual, with the clouds) I don't think I'll be


Lynn is scheduled to come over around noon (it's an early release today because of parent/teacher conferences) to finish up Maya's top.  Not sure how long she can stay, or if she's had a chance to go buy her batting.  But it would be nice if we could get the backing pinned on so she could get started quilting it since there's a bit of a time crunch.  Maya is due the end of this month, so Lynn is going up there (Salt Lake City?) during Spring Break.









.




No comments:

Post a Comment