Wednesday, March 25, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!  MISS YOU!!!!!


And birthday wishes also to Steve. 


And Maya is scheduled to come into the world today!




Tom left yesterday morning, headed to Glass Buttes on a rock collecting expedition.  Obviously his rib is feeling much better these days (Sunday marked 2 weeks since the fracture) although it's doubtful that it's totally healed.  So much for taking it easy for 6-8 weeks...



Bobbi, Jan, Joyce and I had a lovely visit with Betty yesterday, with lots of smiles and laughter.  She absolutely loves the assisted living facility where she is living now, and is obviously much happier now that she's not so isolated and lonely in her house.  We're all so glad to see her back to being the cheerful Miss Betty we all love and missed.



Alex got back from Texas, and I saw him briefly in the afternoon.  No time to hear about his trip in any detail  before he headed off  to Lake Havasu City, but apparently he had a good time; happy to report that his foot didn't give him any trouble.



Then I headed off to get my glasses fixed (the left temple piece wouldn't fold down!) and pick up some more Wonder Under before my afternoon doctor's visit.   Later in the afternoon and evening I made considerably more progress on my landscape project.  It's coming together nicely, and I had thought I might even be able to finish it later today once I get home from Busy Bees.  But that was before I woke up at 3:00 am this morning.  So now it looks like my afternoon plans might <g> include a nap instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment