Tuesday, March 3, 2015

It has felt like a productive day today, and there are even some visible results. I actually made great progress mucking off my quilting table, got a fair amount of weeding done (especially in hard-to-mow spots), cleaned out Pokey's crate, whipped up some scraps into a baby quilt top, talked with the HR person at DVUSD re the "necessary" training for volunteers (still waiting for her to call me back with some answers), etc.

Alex came over in the afternoon, and later he made a run to Carrabba's ("I'll buy if you fly") so dinner was scrumptious.  This time I did get the Chocolate Dream cake (Tom tried to talk me into ordering one Sunday night but I was just too full) although it's untouched (amazing, huh?!) I'm thinking it could make a yummy breakfast in the morning before I head off to Busy Bees in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment