Friday, March 14, 2014

Yesterday I (virtually) finished Marilyn's gift.  Decided it would be prudent to leave the last step until this morning (I'm never at my best late afternoons and evenings) and instead we watched Dallas Buyer's Club on Netflix last night.  I had trouble keeping my eyes open the last half hour, and went to bed as soon as it was over.  So it was no surprise when I opened my eyes at 5:40 this morning.  The surprise was that when I closed them I went back to sleep until almost 8:00!

I got my condolence cards written and in the mail yesterday - and then last night found out that Pennie's brother-in-law had passed away.  Seems like the sad news just keeps rolling in.  Maybe if I keep a stock of cards on hand I'll quit needing them?  It's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment