Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Of course the bee guy and the landscapers arrived at the same time yesterday evening - and (also, of course) just around the time we were sitting down to dinner.  I wouldn't even pretend to be surprised.

The bees (which we thought we took care of last year) are BAAAAACK, and were really busy (and loud) yesterday morning, but not so much by dinner time.  And Jeannie's landscapers are going to take care of our troublesome main ditch every other Thursday when they're in the neighborhood doing her yard.  

Today my friends and I want to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARILYN!  


I wanted to call my favorite sister this morning and send her birthday wishes, and looked all over (again and again - and AGAIN) for my phone.  Finally I gave up and went out to take my morning soak without it.  (Tom was still asleep so I didn't want to call it.)  And guess where I'd left it when I soaked before bed?  

Marilyn didn't answer this morning, so I was forced to sing (badly) to the answering machine.  
 
You can listen to their talented buddies here.

It's quite windy out today, but the sun is shining and the sky is blue.  
There's nary a hint <G> of snow, Mom - unless you count this!

Off in a bit to tour the Phoenix Mission downtown.  Yet another reminder of just how lucky we are - my list goes on a long ways!

 Will I be quite so grateful for our sunshine in August?  That's a tough call!!!

And when I do complain to her, she'll no doubt enjoy (finally) having the chance to gloat while we're melting in the 110+ degree heat!



No comments:

Post a Comment