Sunday, March 9, 2014

Very sad day today.


It started out like any other day, 
and I thought nothing of it when the phone rang at 8:00 this morning.  

(Of course phone calls in the middle of the night are a different story - unless it's a wrong number.  So instead of being upset about being awakened, try to just be very grateful it wasn't actually a call meant for you, bringing tragic news.)  

But as soon as the caller identified herself, I knew it was very bad news.

My very first friend, my BFF Beverly, finally lost her very courageous battle with cancer.  We grew up next-door to each other in Maryland, and were absolutely inseparable growing up.  It's hard to believe she's gone.

Bev was dearly loved and will be greatly missed by so many.  




1 comment:

  1. Oh Bobbi, I'm so sorry for your loss. Love and hugs, Butch

    ReplyDelete