Thursday, March 27, 2014

This morning I had a routine appointment with 'new' PCP Dr. Anderson; I seem to be in tip top shape, and now am just waiting on results of routine bloodwork.  Mostly I'm curious about my cholesterol.

Since I was so close I stopped in at Home Depot, but they only carry small grommets, nothing large enough for what I need.  (And here I thought that place had everything!)  

Stopped in to visit Jeannie (and pay my AQG dues) and then after lunch headed over to Fletcher's to see why my car thought my oil was only at 15%.  (I just had it changed last month, and isn't leaking.)  It's an involved story so I'll just say the oil is fine, the light is now off, and leave it at that.

I headed to QUILTZ (said hi to Wanda before her class started, and also picked up a landscape quilt book) and also found Patrick Lose's studio.  (Next time I'll have to take my Brazen Bluebird quilt with me so he can see what I made with his fabric.)  Also hit a home decorator fabric store near there and found grommets (which saved me a trip to JoAnn's.)

Not sure what to do with the rest of the afternoon,
but reading sure sounds good!




No comments:

Post a Comment