Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Monday we did the MIM (it was my 3rd visit, but of course Neil and Terry only had time to scratch the surface) and Tuesday morning we checked out the petroglyphs at the Deer Valley Rock Art Center just up the road.


 We spent a lot of time poolside (once it stopped raining - seems we got 1.73" of rain Saturday!!!) just relaxing (and eating) and 'catching up', and they seemed to really enjoy their time visiting.   

And here's a picture of me with Terry in July 1987,
practicing our dance moves -

Now they're off on the next leg of their travel, and plans are already in place for us to go visit them at Valley View (one of my favorite-est places in the whole wide world!) in August.  Works for me!!!

Lila (now 10 weeks old) is in town, and yesterday she came to visit at Park Meadows during the ladies' lunch.  So I popped on over to give her the bib.  She wasn't terribly impressed (pretty much slept the whole time) but her mom and grandmother seemed to like it.

In other exciting news, the binding is now on 3 sides of the UGLY quilt, so I'm almost there; I hope to finish that up this afternoon.

  In a bit I'm off to Busy Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment