Monday, March 17, 2014

Remember I said we were taking yesterday off from looking?  I thought I'd soak in the hot tub before I got started on the garage.  Welllllll, I was just getting out of the tub when Tom decided we should go look at bigger trucks.  His has over 100,000 miles, so at some point he will have to replace it anyway.  We cruised Bell Road and stopped in at a whole bunch of places.  At lunch (Schlotzsky's) we talked it over, and 'decided' maybe we should just load up the truck and camp.  Cheaper, anyway.  

But on the way home he took a short detour back to Little Dealer, Little Prices 'just to look' again at his top contender, a 14' trailer.  Not as nice as the 18' one I like so much, but less length/weight are the trade-off for less storage/less accessible bed.  So when I said okay, I was surprised that he was still in the camping mode.  

Still, at this point it's still been less than a week since the entire discussion started, so who knows what will end up happening? 

So I didn't get the garage mucked OR do any sewing OR make it to the gym yesterday...though heading there in a bit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment