Saturday, July 21, 2018

Just signed up for a Susan Carlson class in Tucson in January!  WOO-HOO!  


I have wanted to take one of her classes ever since she spoke at the AQG Fall Meeting in 2011, when I got to see many of her fabulous creations "up close and personal".  Of course I bought one of her books years ago, but nothing is the same as taking a class!




This morning Terry just rescued a hummer out back that Shadow had caught. 

While she had it resting in her hand I went to get my camera, but before I could focus and snap a pic it flew off.  We were both quite relieved that it was okay (Shadow does seem to be gentle, and has brought countless "playmates" into the house for his amusement) though it would have been nice if the hummer had waited for its 15-seconds of fame first before flying off.



This morning is the quarterly OLT Board Meeting up at the Pavilion.  Anyone is welcome to attend,  but I have no desire to go and sit through discussions and haggling!  (Steve is on the board, so he has no choice.)  There will be lunch served, and if Neil is situated by then (it's often noon by the time we're finished with his morning routine) Terry hopes to pop up for that and visit while I hold down the fort here.

No comments:

Post a Comment