Friday, July 20, 2018

Every year for Chanukah, one of my gifts is a small desktop calendar. Each year it's been a different theme, and always enjoyable.  This summer I brought it with me, and it has given me many smiles.  Here's yesterday's page:




People are always asking me how big the hot springs is.  This chart of OLT land is posted on the bulletin board in the bathroom, so now I can give an official answer!



I balanced this stack of rocks yesterday on the edge of the Party Pool.  While certainly nowhere near Warren's constructions, it was still fun to do.



Tom reports a heat wave will be arriving at home next week, with temps around 118 expected. 


 Meanwhile, Terry and Steve are "complaining" about the heat here, 
though I am finding the weather delightful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment