Thursday, December 11, 2014

Yesterday I picked up the next book to float to the top of my HOLD list at the library: Gutenberg's Apprentice.  (I think Marilyn recommended it?)  


Didn't get too much read last night, but except for irrigation I have nothing urgent to do today (plenty I could/should be doing, though.) So maybe I'll get more reading done today during my 'breaks'?  I'm counting on a very productive day since I got a great night's sleep; it was already light out (!) when I woke up today, after 7:00!


And yes, as a matter of fact (in case anyone is wondering) we are right "on schedule" with regard to irrigation... there IS rain in the forecast (tomorrow?) Though I doubt we'll be getting nearly as much as San Francisco... at least I certainly hope not!  


I probably 'should' go take a soak in the hot tub , though - 
before the yard is underwater in a few hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment