Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My e-mail stopped working on the computer this afternoon.  


So tomorrow the computer will be going into the shop to address that (and a number of other issues.)  I had asked Tom to take my computer in for repairs while I was in Maryland (seemed like a good time, when I wouldn't be using it) but that didn't happen.  So now I have one more problem to add to the list of things that need to be fixed. 



Alex stopped by earlier this afternoon to tell me he has a place to move into by the end of this month.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that it would only be for 5 months (so he'd have to move yet again) plus it's rather pricey.  Sure sounds like quite the place (in Tempe or Scottsdale), on the 22nd floor with a wrap-around balcony.  In fact he said he never thought he'd be living in a place like that at 22.  If he's impressed I can only imagine how up-scale it is.


In addition to getting the oil changed and tires rotated this afternoon, I also had the cabin filter replaced so I should be breathing cleaner air now. On the down side I found out that the car is due for new tires soon.  (Wish I could find that printing press in the basement that Dad was always talking about....!)


I was surprised when the doorbell rang after dinner - I'd forgotten that the quilt stand I ordered for Foothills was scheduled to be delivered today.  Now we won't have to borrow the one from Busy Bees.



Just for giggles I checked the hot tub tonight just see how warm it was getting - and the thermometer read just a hair over 100.  So guess what I just finished doing?  


Since soaking always reminds me of the hot springs I gave Terry a call.  She and Neil, of course, are really enjoying the hot springs there in Colorado now.



Now it's time to curl up on the couch and watch Jeopardy.  Then I have a few things to do to get ready for the Busy Bees holiday party tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment