Monday, December 1, 2014

In case anyone is wondering, I did manage to get through and order Alex his ticket today.... a little after 3:00!  Of course by then all the 'early owl' tickets were already taken.


I also got the pictures from my recent stay in Maryland uploaded to the computer.  Of course they all needed to be resized, all red eyes needed to be removed, and some of the pix needed to be cropped or rotated (or both.)  No surprise that they certainly are easier to view on the computer screen than on the camera, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality; I got more good pix than I expected.  



So I thought I'd share some of them here.  The first time I got the camera out was at Rachelle and Bob's wedding.  Her mother (my Aunt Helen, who has an advanced case of Alzheimers) actually recognized her as she was coming down the aisle, and called her by name.  What a special moment for both of them!







The next time I got out the camera was the day of the 'big' snow <g>





And before I knew it, 
Thanksgiving was upon us and cameras were everywhere.




As were happy faces -















Of course the food was delicious, and plentiful - and the line in the kitchen wasn't too long.  (Speaking of long lines, I heard on the news tonight that Sunday morning's line to go through security at Midway Airport in Chicago stretched over a mile... all the way into the parking garage!)




I really didn't take many pictures this trip (strange but true, folks - in fact I never even took out the camera during our weekend at the shore) but there is one more I need to share, the slice of Big Fat Chocolate Cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment