Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I always expect to wake up early, which this time of year usually means in the dark.  I'm not that thrilled when I glace at my watch in the dark and see that it's only 2:00 a.m.  


When it became apparent I wouldn't be falling back to sleep without help, I popped a little blue pill.  Now it's a little after 9:00 and I feel reasonably refreshed and ready to face the day.


Tom just finished wrapping up one of his knives which recently sold (and that he's "letting" me take to the post office today), but I still have to wrap the last batch of gifts and then make up my packages (one will be going to Texas, the other Maryland.)

(or Bobbi's way?)

Originally (Diane had contacted me back in August, before school even started) to sub today.  But while I was in Maryland last month she let me know that the District Office had decided to to postpone that meeting.  She was not at all upset about that (lol) and neither am I.  Because it gives me all day (though I REALLY hope I don't need it!) to stand in line at the post office... that is once I finish my coffee and wake up enough to get everything ready to mail.  Because ready or not, the holidays are fast approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment