Sunday, December 21, 2014

This morning I woke up achey, so I spent some time on the heating pad and also made several trips to the hot tub in between lounging on the couch.


Late this afternoon I got to meet Mushroom over at Alex's. 


He sure is cute, though a little skittish about being taken out of his cage.  
Once out, though, he seemed quite content to be held and petted.  



For Chanukah tonight I got a wonderful quilt book from Tom,
with pictures of 500 art quilts.  Overload!


I also opened two (of the four) gifts Kathi had delivered.  


One turned out to be several interesting <g> cuts of fabric (one featured different types of Sushi...) she found when she was decluttering drawers; she figures that I can figure out "something" to do with them.  Another was the Peter Spier Noah's Ark book I'd lent her (a long time ago!) that she also came across, and was returned with a penguin bookmark.  :-)  Tomorrow I'll open the remaining two packages.

In between relaxing and soaking I did work some quilting on the AQG Fabric Challenge piece, so that's almost done.


No comments:

Post a Comment