Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My quilting area is seriously mucked out (countless piles gone!) 
If only it had been as easy as waving a magic wand...


Since Tom complained about it recently, I asked him last night if HE could tell a difference.  He glanced up at it


so (apparently!) not really... which is frustrating!  


Kind of gives me that "why bother" feeling...


I didn't take a "before" picture, but this is how it looks now.  


Not too shabby for a creative work space, right?


On the right side of the table is the penguin box I (finally!) bound yesterday.  The penguin pincushion has given it a stamp of approval.  :-)


Speaking of finishing - Jeannie let me know late yesterday that she has finished quilting a couple of tops for me, which I'll pick up later today (and "maybe" post pix...)  


I wasn't expecting them until next year since I told her to slide them to the bottom of the pile (they're 'just' for me) and instead work on the holiday gifts.  Apparently she and Ruby have been hard at it and finished up everything with a holiday deadline!



I woke up before 4:00 this morning.  This is the second day in a row, and NOT a trend I'd like to see continue!


And now I think I'll go do something more productive 
than entertaining my followers.


No comments:

Post a Comment