Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tom made a (huge) batch of delicious tamale pie for dinner last night.  Afterwards I delivered some (still warm) across the street to Estera, and stayed and played with Willie and Julianna for a bit.  Estera is due the end of next month, and not feeling as energetic as she did with her first two pregnancies "when she was younger" (which gave me a laugh!)


I was up late again last night - even though I didn't eat ANY chocolate.  When Tom announced he was heading off to bed I was surprised to find that it was already 10:30.  This morning, however, I was up at a more normal 6:30.  So far the most important thing I've accomplished is sending off all the wedding and Thanksgiving photos (via e-mails) to family.  And already I've gotten back responses from the bride and my brother. (To be fair, both of them work and so 'probably' were up and at 'em earlier than some of the other recipients today.)



Since it was too early to make any phones calls (still have several to do), or unpack while Tom was still sleeping (nope, haven't yet even opened the big suitcase...) it did seem like a good time to get back to work sewing on some holidays gifts so I can get them into the mail in a somewhat timely fashion.  Though maybe I'm already too late to beat the long lines...?


No comments:

Post a Comment