Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Slept in (so to speak) until 4:30... which is marginally better than 4:00.   At least I have been somewhat productive this morning.  Here are the first two rows; it appears that the penguins are quite happy chatting with each other.  I know I'm happy!


In a little bit I'm off to Busy Bees, where I'll be able to share the 2 quilts I picked up at Jeannie's yesterday.  She (as always) did a fine job of quilting, and I'm rather pleased with the patterns I chose.  Watch for pix later, when I post all the Show&Tell from the meeting.

  
In the meantime, here are the goodies that Carol gifted to me on Monday.  I've already used my elephant pin cushion (with handy pockets), which sits so nicely on the arm rest of the couch.  It was nice to have some place other than the arm rest to stick the pins (when other pin cushions kept falling onto the floor.)



And this notepad holder will no doubt also get lots of use!



Last night was the first candle of Chanukah. I opened my gift from Sandy and Andy, which was a William the Conqueror t-shirt (picked up during their recent trip to London and Paris?)


Speaking of gifts - the last (I think) of gifts I'd ordered arrived yesterday.  Of course they still need to be wrapped, but that could happen later today.


Going to be rainy and cold(er) today, and I've got the heater going.  Yes I admit I'm such a winter wimp, which <DUH!> is why I love Arizona so much.  Tomorrow the ladies are having their monthly Thursday morning coffee at Starbucks, but I've declined to join them this time.  Simply put I just do NOT want to sit outside (even bundled up, as Jeannie suggested) in 50-something weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment