Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It was a short Busy Bee meeting; we zoomed through the agenda, and there wasn't a whole lot of Show & Tell, either.  I'm guessing that's probably because most of the projects the ladies have been working on this past month are gifts which are currently winging their way to the lucky recipients.



Melisssa was finishing up the binding on this Santa piece while she worked the door as Greeter this morning.  Sure is cute.


And that's even before you open up his robe and see his fat little tummy!



Can you guess what Sharon's boots are for?


Wine carriers!


She also made up some fabric ornaments


and this purse that was "a little tricky" due to all the thick layers.



I like this pattern that Joni used. 
Looks like yet another one to add to my ever- burgeoning list!



One of these days I'm going to make a mesh bag, like this one of Susan's.


She also shared a wonderful magazine she picked up (on her European trip?)  
It featured some stunning quilts, and this one caught MY eye!


I was so excited to (finally!) have something for Show & Tell <g> that I forgot to hand my camera to someone to take pix of them. I'll get Tom to snap them later this afternoon, and post then.

No comments:

Post a Comment