Wednesday, December 16, 2015


Today's mammogram didn't show any sign of cancer.  It did seem to take longer today than usual to get the results back, so I was starting to feel a little uneasy.

  
On the way home I swung by Colleen's to show her one of my gifts (even though it still needs binding) before it gets mailed off, and she approved.  


Then I stopped at the jeweler to have my necklace fixed,
so that's taken care of. 



Tom was out putzing with the hot tub when I got home.  He had overfilled the tub this morning before he left for his appointment, so once he got home he had to drain some of the water.  Because of that it's wet down below, which makes it difficult to tell if it's still leaking - so we're going to monitor the water level.  At least after Tom flipped the breaker everything came on, which is wonderful.  


While it's not likely to warm up enough to soak tonight (plus I always have to fiddle with the sensitive dial to get the temperature set right each year) the end IS in sight, and I see soaking in my future!!!

  

In other good news, Linda is on her way to drop off some goodies she made for us.  Around here, the answer to, "Who ate the cookies?" is usually ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment