Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Last evening Tom and I baked up a batch of Wanda's chocolate zucchini bread, but I was too full to have any last night. But guess what I had for breakfast?



I've been up since 5:00, so I should be able to get a bunch of stuff done this morning before I schlep over to the Runner's Den for a different pair of shoes. Then again, I could always get side-tracked by the computer, or my current book. It's been known to happen.... 



This morning I was happy to see an e-mail from Colleen (sent late last night) that she's got a new van as of yesterday, and it sounds even nicer than the one that was totaled when she was rear-ended.  On the down side, she didn't get in any sewing yesterday... apparently that's a first for her! 


Despite all of her responsibilities with the grandchildren she gets a LOT of (incredibly creative!!!) projects completed, which is why she's such a good role model for me.  However she doesn't seem to require much sleep - and I certainly do!



With that being said, I'm off to sew for a while!




No comments:

Post a Comment