Wednesday, December 23, 2015

I enjoyed my morning soak in the hot tub, 
though I still need to tweak the temperature a tad. 


This morning I gave Mom a call and we had a nice chat, and then just a few seconds after we hung up Andy called. (My first thought was that Mom had remembered something she'd forgotten to tell me and was calling back.)  


Then I sewed a bit before I headed to the gym.  It was a good workout; Jim had me on the 'big boy' free weights in the back room so I 'may' be sore tomorrow.  He was pleased with my form on the various machines, and said I did a great job today.  Always good to hear!



Then it was off to Scottsdale to pick up Lisa from Chas' house.  By the time we got back to the house Alex and Aja had arrived, and the 5 of us went out to eat at the new noodle restaurant nearby.  I certainly enjoyed my dish, and the others seemed pleased also.


On the way to lunch we passed ChickFilA where we noticed Chris Davis, all grown up now, working outside the Drive Thru.  Of course then there was speculation about Charlie and Jenna, and what they look like now.  And would you believe the doorbell just rang for a delivery of cinnamon rolls still warm from the oven.  I did not recognize the delivery folks... who turned out to be Charlie and Jenna!  Weird...



No comments:

Post a Comment