Saturday, August 13, 2022

We were hopeful with regard to rain last evening since the sky was menacing, and the wind was ferocious. What we ended up getting may not even qualify as a sprinkle, though the weather did trash the pool.  But since other areas not that far from us had downed power lines, power outtages, and flooded roads, a messy pool isn't that bad by comparison.



Before I went to bed last night my phone locked me out; for some reason it wants a Face ID passcode before it will let me do ANYTHING.  I have no idea what that is (made a couple of guesses, but had no luck) so until Alex returns from his weekend of camping I am SOL.


Did a LOT of hand trimming this morning (lemon and orchid trees in the jungle, olives and lantana out front) and now all three cans are over-flowing. Even though I was (mostly) in the shade, the humidity is a bear and I worked up quite a sweat!  

I kept drinking lots of water,

 and about 10:00 decided to switch gears and get into some!


As long as I was 'in the neighborhood', I did some serious cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment