Thursday, August 25, 2022

 I experienced major computer headaches this morning, trying to (RE)send the BookClub e-mail.  In theory that went out (on time) several weeks ago... but unfortunately nobody got it.


Luckily I had the assistance of computer guru Mark, who proceeded to spend 20 minutes (with lots of head-scratching) on something that SHOULD HAVE been simple... and then I spent more than another 30 minutes working on it.



By then I was too cranky to go soak - 
need to keep my negative energy to myself, right?



But I did get more trail work done, and after lunch had a delightful visit at Lisa G's cabin, heading back just as the weather started.

After dinner we watched Thirteen Lives, which "dramatizes the real-life Tham Luang cave-rescue mission from the summer of 2018, when a dozen Thai soccer players, aged between 11 and 16, and their coach were trapped in a flooded, terrifyingly elaborate cave system."

No comments:

Post a Comment