Saturday, August 27, 2022

 I took advantage of the sunny afternoon (though clouds are rolling in now) to take a walk up to Neil's rock.  On the way I passed this trailer:


Walked the camping loop that Brownie and I did each morning and evening over the previous summers, though "probably" at a slower pace. I was able to snap this shot of the toasty Upper Apple Pool from above since it was empty on a warm sunny afternoon.



Spots along the creeks are so photogenic!


Came upon Doug, working to loosen some decades-old rusted bolts so he could do a repair.


Not surprisingly, the swimming pool was a happening place on a Saturday afternoon.  



Then, as I was passing the kiddie pool, I rescued this little guy from the trail.  I'd originally thought to take him back up to the pool to show some of the kids, but since he acted less than pleased <g> about being handled I released him into the grass as soon as I took his picture.


Not more than a minute later, I came upon another little one in the road by the sauna.  I was going to move him to safety, but he did that all by himself before I could pick him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment