Friday, August 26, 2022

 My iPad/iPhone charger died yesterday evening (same problem I had a few weeks ago, though after a few days it had resolved the issue on its own so I thought I was good to go.)


While the current cord demise is "only annoying" with regard to the iPad (can't play games, or fall asleep listening to my audio book) it is certainly more of a true issue with the phone, which I will want (need!) working for my drive home starting on Wednesday.  

Unfortunately, Terry said it was 'very iffy' 


that one ordered from Amazon today would arrive here by Tuesday ~ but she came to the rescue this morning with a replacement; seems the little "box" thingie is the culprit, and hers is working.



The other day a dog at a nearby campsite (out of sight, but sadly well within hearing range) barked non-stop for a couple of hours.  It was obviously unhappy about being left behind while its people were gone (for a relaxing soak?)  



Haven't posted any of Mark's t-shirts yet (he has a great collection, and every summer I look forward to seeing what he's brought) and thought I should remedy that!



No comments:

Post a Comment