Saturday, August 27, 2022

 Yesterday morning I finished up the trail I've been working on.  It rained (lightly) much of the day, though not enough to truly test it - until possibly last night, when it came down considerably harder.  Of course I'm curious to see how it stood up to the weather; hopefully well, so I can start on the other project for Doug.  :-) 


Wlhile I was working a cottontail came by (to check on my work?). and it looked larger than the ones we have at home.  Granted that this one I rescued from our pool some time back was a baby...

 


Later, this one hopped around the backyard.



Mark's shirt yesterday makes a good point...


Terry went into Alamosa yesterday (Salida no long does recycling) so I hung out with Hilda for the day.  Did a little puttering around the house (laundry, sweeping, etc.) and then stretched out on the couch and listened to more of my audio book. I've reached the halfway point now, so should be able to finish it before it's due back to the library and disappears from my iPad.


  

The "block" that Terry picked up for me in town is doing the trick to charge my iPad/iPhone, so now she has the use of hers back.


Didn't soak Thursday or Friday, but with a clear(ish) sky this morning I'll soon head off to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment