Saturday, May 14, 2016

It's been a relaxing morning sitting around chatting with Andy and Marilyn, and now I have lots more book recs to add to my list. I'm currently waiting my turn in the shower queue - and am actually sitting out on the deck with the sun trying to break through the clouds. Who'd have thunk?  Ozzie is finally warming up to me, though that no doubt has a little something to do with the fact that I'm feeding him the pet treats I picked up at the store yesterday on Marilyn's recommendation.

My cousin Gloria (and hubby Bert) from Florida are coming over for lunch. They've been in town visiting their son Matt, who lives in Northern Virginia.  Matt, along with his girlfriend (fiancĂ©e?) Sierra, will also be joining us. Bert tells the funniest stories - only wish we'd had smart phones years ago to record the time when he got Aunt Muriel (mom's sister) to explain the different reasons why their father had stopped talking to various people in the family; talk about laughing so hard our eyes leaked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment