Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Had to wait about an hour to see the oncologist, but then was in and out in minutes; my labs and  DEXA came back great, and I don't have to check back with her for another six months.  Just another boring visit!


The dentist visit wasn't quite as boring.  Though my teeth are in good shape 


when I fell in 2012 and knocked my front tooth out of the socket I also knocked everything else out of alignment, and unfortunately that seems to be getting worse.  So we talked about restorative measures ($6,000 to $12,000!?) and orthodontics (who knows how much that will cost these days!)  And here I was feeling flush these past six months since I started on Medicare (I do not miss making those hefty health insurance payments) and Social Security; good thing I've been saving all that 'extra' money.


At the gym this afternoon I did upper body, and my hand cooperated better than last week.  (May not have hurt that today I wore my brace.)  I was able to do all but one of the machines, which is encouraging.



Our weather is glorious, and expected to remain so for the next several days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment