Friday, May 20, 2016

It was supposed to be an upper body workout at the gym today, but I think I overdid it yesterday at OT and my thumb isn't too happy today.  Since I couldn't grasp the handle correctly and push without pain on the first machine "we" tried a decision was made to err on the side of caution and do legs again today.  I remembered to change Tuesday's scheduled 10:30 workout (I see the oncologist at 9 and the dentist at noonish) to the afternoon.  So Tuesday will be a busy day... for a change?  lol



Then I stopped in at COX (conveniently located near the gym) and return the replaced cable box.  I'd just assumed that the tech would take it with him when he left this morning, but he said I needed to turn it in myself and get a receipt.  Which I did.  Then I made a quick stop at the store (for things I didn't get yesterday.)



The wind is already picking up, as predicted last night (did I mention that by yesterday afternoon I finally had finished getting the pool totally clean?) Now I'm going to try to rake up the Jungle now before the water arrives in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment