Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hoogie came by this morning, so irrigation should be all taken care of.  I had a good upper body workout at the gym, though I expect taking a 2-week break from working out will put me back a little in that department.  It's a good thing I noticed (before it was too late) that on Tuesdays my session is at 10:30... 11:00 is on Fridays. 



Cleaned the bag filter in the pool (Tom did it before he left, but it was still crammed full by today) and paid some big bills that have come in  (house and car insurance) and have generally been zooming through my to-do list.  Still need to actually pack, though I've been piling up clothes (and other stuff) which means it shouldn't take that long to actually put everything in.


Alex must be finished with his first round of Memphis in May, and is now on break until the second round.  It appears that he found a fine place (Rock Island, TN) to relax!


It sure looks green there, while here we will be getting our first taste Summer tomorrow when the temperature is expected to reach triple digits.  Obviously I'm getting out of town just in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment