Saturday, June 6, 2015

This morning I drove Patti to the airport.  Despite an accident on the I-17 that closed 3 lanes (at least there were warning signs well ahead of time) we still made it there in about half an hour. 


On the way home from the airport I stopped in to see Carol.  When we spoke on the phone last night she was really depressed; things have not been going well since she moved into Assisted Living.  Apparently their view on 'assistance', and hers, are vastly different.  


I totally understand her frustration,
and will be making some phone calls on her behalf!



The lighted magnifier I had bought for her has not been much of a help - the light just isn't strong enough - so I'll be returning that.   Unfortunately not today, because they don't seem to be open on Saturdays.  Guess I'll go take care of that on Monday; the 2-week return period ends on Tuesday, but I have 2 doctor appointments that day.

One of the fence repair guys is coming over this afternoon to look at our fence issues and give me an estimate.  One should be an easy (cheap?) fix, though the other involves redoing some masonry.  Will be curious to know how much more money I need to print up in the basement.... <g> 


No comments:

Post a Comment