Monday, June 22, 2015

Since I never heard back from the cemetery that the work was done on Dad's sunken stone (would have been nice if they arranged to get it done by Father's Day "just in case" family was going to visit?) I called them.  Of course the guy couldn't find the work order, so he's going to look into it and "call me back".  But since that's what he said last time I spoke with him I am not holding my breath - and which is why I sent my brother a 'heads up' about calling; maybe if the request comes from a local lawyer (instead of a nobody in Arizona) they will pay more attention?



I also spoke with the exterminator today about our scorpion problem


so Ken will be back here on Wednesday (between my Busy Bees meeting in the morning and my afternoon trip to the airport to pick up Patti and Gary) to respray.

No luck talking to Jessica at Farmers Insurance (we both knew the paperwork she'd be sending me would be confusing) though she'll be back in the office tomorrow so I'll try again then.  Just wondering why I got 3 separate refund checks (all with a different billing account numbers) for all the rearranging we're doing on the car policies (though not complaining, because they total up to a nice chunk.)  But I am curious about the bill that came in.  Of course none of the checks (or the bill) say what they are actually for, which is why I'd like Jessica to figure it out at her end so she can let me in on it.



Now that it's the afternoon and I've taken care of all my phone calls, I'm about to run some errands.  None of them should take long, so hopefully the car won't heat up that much between each of the four planned stops.  Obviously the person who made up this chart is not from Arizona (95 is pretty much the LOW temp here in the summer!) but you get the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment