Saturday, June 20, 2015

Another scorpion last night, this time on the floor in Lisa's room (I went in to get the vacuum, which was still in there from my last cleaning frenzy after Tom left.)  Maybe there will be a third (and final) visitor this evening, and then I'll be done with them for a while?



Lisa and Chas are in town this weekend to celebrate Father's Day with his dad.  They plan to come by later this morning, so I guess I should shower and get dressed so I'll be ready.



Wanda wanted to go to 35th Ave. this morning 'before it got too hot' (already too late for that!) because she has a gift card <g> burning a hole in her pocket.  We can still go this afternoon, which would probably be a better idea since today is Black Bag Day there, and this morning no doubt the place will be mobbed.  


And who wants to stand in line for an hour to get fabric cut?






No comments:

Post a Comment