Wednesday, June 17, 2015





Now that we have THAT out of the way - 
Last night I rescued a bird from the pool when I looked out the window and saw ripples. No idea how long it was in there, but when I scooped,it out with the rake and laid it on the grass it was definitely alive.  Checking on it an hour or so later it was alive but hadn't moved, so I picked it up (it just looked at me but otherwise didn't seem distressed) and moved it away from the pool; didn't want it to fall in again in case it was still stunned when it did try to fly.  Unfortunately this morning when I checked by the tree where I'd set it the poor little thing was dead.

And speaking of dead - my computer, which has been REALLY sluggish lately, is giving me serious problems at the moment. So no more pix until that issue is resolved. I was thinking I do know somebody who works at Google, and was considering texting to see if she could help me troubleshoot, when I got a text from her that she'll be in town this weekend. 

I spent a few hours mowing this morning.  Started along the front and side street, then did the ditches and Back 40, and still had enough oomph left (all of this was on the riding mower) to do around the cottage and driveway.  By 9:00 that was all done, and I even took a few pix to show off <g> though I have no way to add them. But now (at least for the time being) ALL the mowing is done!





No comments:

Post a Comment