Friday, October 10, 2014

Yesterday I spent the day subbing in the 4th grade, which again included lunch recess duty and after school bus duty.  My day was not nearly as relaxing as teaching Diane's 5th graders, and IF I drank <G> I might have poured myself a stiff one when I got home. Instead I had to settle for relaxing on the couch!



This morning I woke up around 4:30, which was definitely not part of my plan. On the plus side, it gives me plenty of time to get stuff picked up before the exterminator comes.



Happily it appears that today the computer will once again let me post pictures. So before it changes its mind, here are the MIA pix from my previous post:




I also forgot to mention that Jan brought me some absolutely adorable "jump for joy" penguin fabric Wednesday.  What a sweetie!  The color is more vibrant than the picture shows (and that's just a shadow on the right) but you get the idea!


  Amazing <g> how everyone knows I love penguins.  Not sure what I'll use the fabric for, but in the meantime it should be quite happy hanging out with lots of other penguin fabrics.



No comments:

Post a Comment