Sunday, October 26, 2014

Yesterday I finished binding Terry's quilt, so it's all ready for its photo (which, of course, I won't be able to share until after the quilt arrives at its destination for her birthday in November.)  It does still need a label, but basically it's ready to mail!



Yesterday I also got the front yard mowed after Tom weed-ate.  He also scraped the prolific piles of dirt that had collected by the street over time (and had quite a lovely crop of grass growing in them) so the property looks wonderful from the street.  This afternoon I got the backyard mowed and raked up 20 gallons of pine needles, so the backyard looks tidy also.  The only thing left was the Back 40 which Tom's mowing at the moment.  So for a little while at least we're all spiffy.



Last night I fell asleep at a reasonable hour, and don't think I took a little blue pill in the middle of the night - so I was quite surprised to sleep in this morning.  Once I got going I ran some errands, which included the car wash (their new vacuums work great!), the gas station (the tank was getting low, and I'm taking Amy to Scottsdale tomorrow for her second hand surgery) and WalMart.



The rest of the afternoon I think I'll sit by the pool and read a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment