Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I love it when I get a good night's sleep.  Admittedly I had some help from a little blue pill, but was happy to see the clock read a respectable 7:00 when I opened my eyes this morning.  I didn't have to be anywhere until 10:30, so I elected to lie in bed and relax for a bit.  But it's a good thing I'd set my phone alarm for 9:00 'just in case' I got side-tracked by something and forgot about my doctor's appointment - because I obviously drifted back to sleep!  Who knows how long I might have slept if the alarm hadn't gone off???



My routine check up with the oncologist this morning went well; all labs and other numbers are quite happy. I'm due for another mammogram and bone density test in January, and then will see oncologist again.  I'm a very 'boring' patient, but that's just fine with both of us!



My cell phone can go days, even weeks, without ringing (few folks have the number) so it was surprising that it rang while I was talking to the doctor (turned out to be my brother) and again when I was in the elevator leaving her office (that was Lisa.)  I returned both calls once I got to my car.



On the way home I stopped at Barnes & Noble (trying not to use Amazon) and was able to pick up one book and order two others;  fourth title will take some searching.  I also stopped at the gas station to fill up before I head to Kingman on Friday morning.  Gas is now down below $3 (by a penny) for regular...which of course I cannot use in my car.  Still, it 'only' cost $50 to fill up.

  

A quick stop at the store for a couple of items, and then home.  As soon as I post I can start on a very long list of things to do before Tom gets home tomorrow and I leave on Friday.  Unfortunately it does NOT read like this:



This morning I had e-mailed the Kingman Bluegrass Festival website because I could not find ticket/pass prices anywhere, and this reply was waiting for me when I returned home.
Hi Bobbi,
Thank you for your call. The online ticket sales were discontinued as of Monday and apparently the website person mistakenly took the ticket prices off the website. I apologize! She will be putting the prices back on today, but the ticket prices for adults are:
  • Friday $15.00
  • Saturday $20.00
  • Sunday $15.00
Bobbi, thank you for letting me know that our web person mistakenly took the ticket prices off of the website. If you have any other questions, email me or feel free to call me at (928) 692-3329.
Jo Stetson

No comments:

Post a Comment