Saturday, October 11, 2014

It's a beautiful morning, perfect for working in the yard.  Not that many months ago I sawed down a 'weed' behind the oleanders that had actually become a 'volunteer' tree, with a considerable trunk.  At that time, after I'd spent a LONG time sawing, Tom took pity on me and finished up.  And now it's back, bigger than ever: LOOK!  


I'm about to head out to start on it; although Alex told me he'd do it for me this weekend, I expect him to sleep away most of the day - saw him roll in this morning!


I've already spent some time tidying up some of the 'stragglies' in the front yard.  Here's the BEFORE picture:


It looks a little more respectable now, in the AFTER picture:


I don't have a very exciting day planned, but being outside in this glorious weather definitely beats staying inside and cleaning out my closet!




No comments:

Post a Comment