Monday, September 26, 2011

Read, read, read - when I'm not quilting

Saturday's trip to the library resulted in a pile of good reads - already finished the one Mom recommended, The Goodbye Quilt. Even though it didn't have any pictures (like the one she's reading to Lisa here) it was a quick read.

Every room in our house has shelves and stacks of books (my dream house?) 
but nothing as creative as this bookshelf.  
Possibly this is in a library somewhere?

And what a happy way to decorate a baby's room!
I definitely agree with Margaret's assessment of the situtation:

A very wise person once said, "Books take me places when I have to stay where I am."  So true!  When I'm into a good book, I'm really there!
But this morning I have other 'important' things to do.  Tom's been out of town for the past 2 weeks and flies in around lunchtime... so there 'might' be a few housekeeping tasks I've let slide....
 However, Tom's known me long enough to realize that 

No comments:

Post a Comment