Thursday, September 22, 2011

Change in plans today

Last night I put together the strips for the striped bottom half of the I SPY, and am now ready to add the sashing. (Sorry about the shadowy picture, but no time now to putz with it.)

But you know what they say about the Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men... 

and thus instead of sewing today, I'm subbing.

I often come home wiped out from subbing, especially this early in the year - teaching is HARD WORK!  But since (in theory) it's only a half-day assignment, maybe it won't be so tiring.  It doesn't help that I don't enjoy subbing for this teacher but I do need to rack up some days.
Here's a picture from my days teaching in Supai back in the 70s.  It had been one of  'those' weeks with the kids, and this picture was snapped shortly after school ended on Friday.  Carl and I obviously had different personalities... (we weren't that off balance... you have to tilt your head to the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment