Friday, September 16, 2011

Early start today

Off to a roaring start today - at 3:45 a.m.  (Tomorrow morning is when I have to get up early for irrigation... sigh.)  At least it's been a pretty productive morning so far, although I'm likely to run out of steam at some point... but hopefully not until after I've done my time in the 5th grade this afternoon!

On the plus side, the laundry is done, sheets are changed, floors are mopped, checkbook balanced, etc. Did spend a fair amount of time trying to make Creepy happy in the pool, but that didn't happen.  There seems to be plenty of suction everywhere except at the business end in the pool, where it ultimately counts.
However the Back 40 should be dry enough to mow now, so I'm off to enjoy the Great Outdoors.  
(I've had the doors open all morning - so nice to be able to do that again!!!)
Also - it seems like it should be later than 10:00 a.m. by now.  Reminds me of the time I had my eyes bandaged for several days after I did a really stupid thing (I know Mom remembers that escapade of mine!)  Time just dragged when I was home alone, waiting for everyone else to return from their day.  I called the operator at some point to see what time it was, and when she told me I was really disappointed... seemed like it should have been much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment