Thursday, August 18, 2016

Last night Terry and I watched the first episode of a BBC program called Grantchester.  I had never heard of it, but it was enjoyable. Again I was asleep around 10:00, and slept until almost 7:00. Still working on catching up on my sleep after all the late nights.

This morning I made my plane reservation for my return to the furnace on Tuesday. It sure won't be easy to leave Paradise, though I certainly can't complain; my stay here will end up being just 2 days short of 8 weeks!

After yesterday's cold wet afternoon and evening I was glad to see the sun shining this morning, and enjoyed my time in the pools.  Even bought a hat from Glenn.

This afternoon I went down to Elinor's.  She enjoyed seeing all the pix of my quilts, and then I helped her shower - though she needed a lot less help this time. Afterward I beat her at cribbage.  There was a fairly heavy rainstorm while I was there, and shortly before I left a rainbow appeared. My camera was in the car (just in case the owls or hawks were around during my drive to and from, which they weren't) and sadly by the time I actually left the rainbow had disappeared.


No comments:

Post a Comment