Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Yesterday's turkey was a success.  Alex proclaimed his "perfect", and Tom did have a little for dinner last night.  I had some for lunch, and dinner!



It was a very helpful session at the chiropractor yesterday - once I got there.  Good thing I'd left in plenty of time (as I always do), because even though I only need to be on I-10 for a few miles traffic came to a virtual standstill, in effect hemming me in.  I could hear sirens, and as I was (finally) bailing off one exit early I saw a fire engine, lights flashing, getting on.  When I got to the office and mentioned it to Stephanie, in case they had other patients caught up in the mess, she was just getting a traffic notification about the accident tie-up.  

I think we can be reasonably sure <g> it wasn't caused by icy roads...



Anyway, turns out my arm/shoulder issue was caused from that same spot in my hip/lower back being out from the 6 weeks of limping/crutches during the knee episode.  That threw other things out, eventually impinging on a nerve.  While it made sense when he described it and showed me on the diagram, I'm glad there's not going to be a quiz on it!  I left there with my pain seriously reduced, and movement increased, though it's certainly not "all better".  I do have 'homework' to do, which I hope keeps the worst of the pain at bay while I'm gone.



I chose last night's movie, a comedy with Morgan Freeman and Tommy Lee Jones that neither one of us had heard of.  With that cast it should have been better than it was, and didn't help that it kept buffering and cutting out on us.  After the third time I decided to go to bed, not caring about the ending.  Neither did Tom, who decided not to finish watching it either.



I'm up way too early this morning, which means I have plenty of time before my 9:00 car appointment to play on the computer - assuming it cooperates! 



Did have a confirmation e-mail waiting for me this morning that Alex got the puzzle ordered for me.  WHAT AN ORDEAL that turned out to be!!!


When it comes to computers, I opt for a lot fewer "adventures"!

No comments:

Post a Comment