Sunday, July 5, 2020

Because everything will grow madly while I'm gone, 
I gave the front yard plants some serious trimming.  


The latest batch of salvia volunteers for the hummers 
(in front of Brownie) are thriving nicely.


The lantana suffered the most serious cutting-back, 
but I expect them to bounce back and fill in before long.


The east side of the front yard has been trimmed and raked, and by summer's end that gate could be hidden from the street. 



Andy just called.  I got his report on yesterday's visit with Mom, when they found some nice shade outside.  He reported that the humidity was not too oppressive during their 45-minute visit, and that Mom looks good.  


He's still keeping busy with work (from home), though not with anything "big" in the news, and he and Sandy have a trip to the beach house planned for the end of this month.  Speaking of trips, I've got to start getting organized for my upcoming trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment