Monday, July 6, 2020

I'm inching closer!



The picture Alex sent "works" - except each time I upload it into the rectangle on the puzzle site a larger, second picture appears superimposed behind it.  


Alex has agreed to come over later and help me through the window again.



Colleen called to see "if" I was home - lol - and stopped by with a bag of spools for me to pass along to Kathi.  She had the grandkids with her (they have gotten big!) so we chatted only briefly, while socially distanced on the porch.  She's also been busy churning out hundreds of masks, though unsure <g> if she's made any for the tooth fairy... 



And speaking of masks - below is a video of an Arizona woman (who filmed herself) throwing a tantrum over masks!  THIS is why sensible people, who believe in science and the medical  community, are stuck at home indefinitely!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment